Prequel ships!!!!!

By Marksman11b, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

I would love to see a prequel ship wave in the future. I'm wondering how many people would also like see that as episode 1-3 are usually hated and never mentioned lol!

FF, please make more ships. And more imperial assault minis TM

Yes please

no.

First things first. Mission Control is still stuck on Wave 6. We nearly have twice as many ships out.

Mission Control needs to have the ships that are out first, before we start putting ships that have yet to come.

Would love a jedi starfighter!! Anakin, obi wan, kit fisto, plo koon etc. And for it to be a decent usable/upgradable ship! Please FFG IMG_2454.JPG.a077109fcc1bbc4dfeb86e7f9a7001a5.JPG (I know this is the clone wars version but technically it's a prequel!)

Edited by CKflair100

i want anakin skywalker as a pilot skill 10 pilot in a jedi starfighter.

"Your father was the best pilot in the galaxy" -Old ben

I really liked the Naboo fighters, even though they'd probably be weak in both fire power and attack. Maybe give them Agi 4? The silver large ship they fly around was really sweet too. Not sure if paint could do that justice though.

Sith Infiltrator as a large base ship!

343d6f1a2802c2385e51980643133fde.jpg

And Fury Interceptor also as a large base ship.

sith_starship_by_doctoranonimous-d35x4ei

Edited by SOLAR FLARE

I'm not quite there yet (far from it actually), but if there should ever be a time to release a third core set, that would be the way to go. V-Wings or Clone ARCs versus Vulture Droids? Yes please?

Give me a pod-racer.

Plus one for the Fury interceptor, because if they made that they'd also have to release the defender. I'd buy several of both. It would also be nice to see both the Jedi Starfighter shown above and the one from episode III that Anakin and obi flew.

V-wing, with both scum and Imperial pilots:

latest?cb=20080428013655

...and V-19 torrents, with both Rebel and Scum pilots:

latest?cb=20080814022626

I think a new edition of the game, with Republic, CIS, and Bounty Hunter factions would be amazing. Bounty Hunters would be the only faction able to use 1st edition ships. You know how popular that would be? Not to mention fun.

Especially since the Clone Wars TV show did so well. Plenty of on-screen stuff to work with, an immense multitude of characters, and an idea of how to keep the game balanced. I think it'd be great.

I'll admit, I have a lot of nostalgia for the prequels, but I know they aren't great, especially in terms of story. But I still really like the universe it was in and most of the ships are really cool, IMO. I'd love to fly a Separatist swarm with at least 8 fighters. I'd also like to see the Jedi starfighters and the crazy abilities that they'd have.

Otherwise, in the likely event that FFG doesn't go this direction, I'll be content with homebrew stuff that I produce with their great system for X-Wing and other fan input.

A lot of people like to wonder "if this ship fought this ship..."

A cool Clone Wars Core Set would have a Delta 7 and two Vulture Droids.

No thanks, most of the ships are small space go carts, and with all the prequel era stuff we allready have, its just so glaring how much they don't fit the old esthetics. Most times these days, x-wing don't even look like a SW game, but just a random spacefighter game. Fix the classics.

Edited by Dwing
On 2017-10-22 at 7:46 AM, Dwing said:

No thanks, most of the ships are small space go carts, and with all the prequel era stuff we allready has, its just so glaring how much they don't fit the old esthetics. Most times these days, x-wing don't even look like a SW game, but just a random spacefighter game. Fix the classics.

The only problem with just fixing the “classics” is that, that only includes movies 4-6 and there are not a lot of ships when you get down to it. You need to mine the EU and the Clone Wars and Rebels shows to get a good number of unique ships. Any self respecting Star Wars fan should be able to identify most of the ships.

A lot of the prequel ships were used by the rebellion or the empire, so we should see most of them at some point even if they don’t specifically make a prequel box set. The V-Wing was supposed to be used in the early days of the empire by the empire and I believe the rebellion was said to have used an updated version of the Jedi Starfighter. But it would be cool if the Jedi Starfighter came with a detachable hyperspace ring!

Im such a geek! Lol

Clone wars ships would be awesome

On 4/3/2018 at 2:26 PM, ccm2361 said:

Clone wars ships would be awesome

I think you're right I think they would be pretty cool. I could even see them being in the scum faction as salvaged fighters for pirates and crime syndicates the can afford to buy the most Modern fighters.

At this point there's no reason not to include new factions for the Republic and CIS, as they've established new mechanics that would greatly benefit Jedi and Droid pilots.

So, FFG, if you read this, Clone Wars content!

Yes... with 2.0 it seems it would work so well. Not a fan of the prequel films in general, but i do love a lot of their ships designs.. if you couldn't tell from my screen name. Also... EPIC ships! Charger C70 retrofit! and so many epic size ships to use from that era.

A buddy of mine told me that they were going to be doing this. Stoked to say the least.