Hot golem?

By PLcybran, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

So, I've heard that you like "obsidian" golems. Here you have one :) Is he HOT or NOT :)?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Beats mine out of the water.... GJ

/cry

Breathtaking. I guess that means it's hot. :) I don't care if my Reanimates are Steadfast, they're going to have second thoughts about attacking this brute!

Very nice, should char the grass around his feet though.

Love the runes on swords!

Nice. Here's another idea, have black grass under his feet and perhaps a patch behind him for his last footprint.

12 minutes ago, Werewolf_nr said:

Nice. Here's another idea, have black grass under his feet and perhaps a patch behind him for his last footprint.

Seconded.

@PLcybran Could I get the colors for the those lava veins and stone colors? Is it just a generic red and orange for veins? Dark grey then a lighter grey highlight for the rock?

@ Kubernes no problem bro:

-Stone: You can use any dark grey color (in this case, I used vallejo german grey), then wash whole stone by using blask shade, and at the end do lines using any light grey( I used fortress grey)

-Veins: after washing stone, I've painted "lava veins". Now you have to take good thin brush and paint all area between rocks. As first colour use dim red(I used mephiston red). Next, just paint some short lines on the red surface.

Have good day!