Skeletons, bones and skull kits?

By Polda, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

Hi people,

does anybody know any companies that sell good basing or mod kits with weapons, bones, skulls, ribcages, severed arms, heads etc.?

I deliberately left some spaces on my Reanimate bases empty to scatter some bodyparts and old weapons around. So far I got the Vampire Counts Skeletons kit from GW to kitbash (shields, skellies, swords, spears etc.).

I'm mainly after arrows, skulls, ribcages.

Any recommendations where to look? Preferrably EU-based. Shipping costs from US (Secret Weapon minis) start adding up quick.

Check Kings of War (Mantic). You can get 2x skeleton sprues for £7 on Ebay, this will give you pleanty of options.

@Tvayumat hey you did this what was it you used?

YGL4ZVu.jpg

I like em. You can snap the sheets apart with your fingers. Don't even need to cut.

that's sweet

Got the toadkings castigns bones as well, he shipped air mail to Canada and it didn't take one week. Amazing service, highly recommended.

I found three sheets covered one core sets worth of waiqar perfectly.

... then I ordered 15 more.

10 hours ago, Tvayumat said:

I've commented before on how much I love your paint job, but that basing ... I'm simply speechless. Amazing work!

7 hours ago, Tvayumat said:

I found three sheets covered one core sets worth of waiqar perfectly.

... then I ordered 15 more.

For that price I understand perfectly.

You are doing Latarianas work, Polda. I hope you will not get banned for posting too much epicness.