Fanmade cards while we speculate

By Wintersong, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Here is my addition.
Too much free time and too much love towards shinobi oriented decks.

Card a1.JPG

Card a2.JPG

Card a3.JPG

Three card ideas featuring characters from our RPG. Not sure how I'd cost them, though - suggestions?

Unwise Obligations

Attachment, +0/+0

When the attached character is participating in a [political] conflict, their [ political ] counts as 0. At the end of a [ political ] conflict where the attached character participated, honour that character.

Restricted (No more than two restricted attachments per character)

“You promised the Scorpion Clan what ?!?!” – Mirumoto Uiri

Aspiring Diplomat

Attachment, +0/+0

When the attached character is chosen to participate in a [ political ] conflict, choose another friendly character participating in the conflict. The attached character’s [ political ] is treated as equal to the chosen characters’ [ political ] until the end of the conflict.

“It’s not that he performs a formal tea ceremony well , you understand. What surprises people is that he knows it at all …” – Kakita Riku, Hida Goriate’s betrothed

Unacknowledged Bloodline

Attachment, +0/+0

Attached character gains the Imperial trait. Whilst the attached character is participating in a [ political ] conflict, the attached character treats their [ political ] as 1 higher per other Imperial character participating in the conflict.

“I might accept your family’s constant intrusions into my life with better grace, Seppun-sama, if someone would explain the reason for them!” – Kaito Horonigai, ‘Orphan’

Shosuro Hametsu

4 cost

1 Mil

3 Pol

Glory 1

Courtier Shinobi

Action: Return a Poison attachment from your discard pile to your hand and lose 1 Honor. (Max 2 times a turn)

Togashi Ren

3 cost dragon character

3 mil

3 pol

glory 1

Monk

Action: During a Mil conflict, discard a Kiho card from your hand - Bow and send home a participating character.

The Wasting Disease *

0 cost Neutral attachment

+0/+0

Black Scroll Mahō. Restricted

One per Deck. Will only attach to a Shugenja you control.

Action: Choose a character in play and remove X Fate from attached character where X is the chosen character's Fate Cost - Remove the chosen character from play.