Army of the Darned PLUS Command Units!

By Hepitude, in Runewars Painting and Modeling

COMMAND UNITS are commented below!

Here are the first four miniatures from my core set! I started out with skeletons because I haven't painted in years and their models seemed the most forgiving if I messed up. You can view the high quality photos on Flickr. I'll be posting more as I get them finished. https://www.flickr.com/photos/143447216@N03/34095559101/

Skelington%20Photo%202_zpsp84yehtm.jpg

Skelington%20Photo%201_zpszwladgfv.jpg

Skelington%20Photo%204_zpssgdxyoyn.jpg

Skelington%20Photo%203_zpsyczjeqpa.jpg

Skelington%20Grasshead_zpsoctuukso.jpg

Edited by Hepitude
Update

What did you use for that powdery rust effect on the shoulder pad? It's really cool.

1 minute ago, shoeshine said:

What did you use for that powdery rust effect on the shoulder pad? It's really cool.

Thanks! I painted the armor Field Gray then went over most of it with a couple layers of Rust Red and Leather Brown.

Got my archers finished up last night. I might do a few more touch-ups because I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with them, but we'll see. All the high quality photos are up on my flickr account (link above).

Skeleton%20Front%201_zps5omailxn.jpg

i dont know why but the one with the tuft of grass on his head makes me laugh much more than it should...

15 minutes ago, Vineheart01 said:

i dont know why but the one with the tuft of grass on his head makes me laugh much more than it should...

It's brilliant!

I got my command units all finished up this week! Can any Nedroid fans spot my Reginald Shield?

Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Flag Bearer Front Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Flag Bearer Back Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Necromancer Front Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Necromancer Back Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Drummer Front Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Drummer Back Runewars Miniatures Waiqar Warrior Front Runewars Miniatures Reginald Shield

liking the necromancer

My favorite is the warpaint on the drummer. Very creative!

Very stylish. Unfortunately I am too lazy to make each reanimate different.

I think the herald is by far the best

+1 that battle standard is sick

3 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

My favorite is the warpaint on the drummer. Very creative!

Haha... thank you! I think he looks like he's having a lot of fun :)

On 5/3/2017 at 1:30 PM, Vineheart01 said:

I totally loved that. I chuckled on my ride into work. Thanks for the laugh. Love it.