Anyone who has traded with Haley-Jo in the past month...

By Haley-Jo, in Agrabah Bazaar

Please post here, and tell me if you have or haven't gotten the cards I was supposed to send you.

I have been preparing for finals in college, and also have been making all kinds of arrangements to move out, so I have been all kinds of backed up and busy lately.

If you were supposed to receive cards from me, please tell me if you did, or if you did not, and if you did not, which cards you were supposed to get.

Anyone who has not yet gotten their cards, if I have already sent them off, then I will tell you so... if I have not, then I will send them, along with two Heart Points and a short letter to apologize for the delay.

I am not trying to scam anyone, so if anyone has not gotten the cards owed them, please, please let me know so I can send them along at the first possible opportunity.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

Welcome back Haley-Jo!

When (if) you read this, I'll need to ask you to email me at plmrelm @ yahoo dot com, for a business proposal I've got for you.

I already sent you an email about a proposal, it is the same one as plmrelm, I'm not sure who is going to be doing it though. I sent you an email though, so feel free to reply.

I'll be sure to do that, both of you, thank you.

TheChampIsHere, I did get your e-mail, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I know for a fact that there are probably a couple of people that I have not gotten cards out to yet...

I would greatly appreciate it if they would post here, so I would know who they were and what cards I owe them!

It would make my life much less stressful...

Right now I am out of town on family business, but I should be back in a timely fashion, and when I get back, I shall respond to everyone and get everyone's cards out, and everything else that I have neglected to do, due to my insanely busy schedule.

I'm very sorry to anyone who has not gotten their cards, or their e-mails responded to, or anything else that I have not been able to do...

This is not the only site I'm back up on, and I am doing the best I can to sort everything out!

Again, I apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused anyone.

Haley! Guess who's back for Winter Break!!??

I know! I know! Pick me! ME!!!!!