Another New Guy Thread

By Evan Obnoxious, in New Key Bearers

Hello, my name is Evan, and I play the Kingdom Hearts CCG...

(Hi, Evan...)

Nice Intro..lol. Weclome the New Heart Forums.

Remember to use the search button before posting, else everyone will (9/10 times) get on your case. You can always join a team, they basically play matches, deck help, help you find better cards (well ....most of the time), etc.

That's basically it, if you have any questions please ask.

Nice Intro..lol. Weclome the New Heart Forums.

Remember to use the search button before posting, else everyone will (9/10 times) get on your case. You can always join a team, they basically play matches, deck help, help you find better cards (well ....most of the time), etc.

That's basically it, if you have any questions please ask.

Short and simple...the best kind of intro possible. Pretty much what Roxas said...and joining a team really does help get you more into the game and the forums. (My suggestion would be Final Alliance...but the other teams are good too.)

The whole site is friendly towards others.. =D

So have fun with the game and here on the site. =D

Welcome to the forums. Like the others have said, everyone here is pretty friendly. If you need help or answers, just ask, and most people would be more than happy to help. The best ways to make friends are by joining a team (there are currently 3), trading, challenging someone, or joining in on random conversations if you can. I'm one of the team leaders of The Final Alliance, and it's only female member right now. If you need anything, just ask.

Hey hope you have fun here.I'm new too and i don't have my starter set yet but i'm getting it soon and hopefully maybe we can be friends you know well anyway look around who knows whats going to happen.