QV Not Working - Technical Support Nowhere to be Found?

By charliechopshop, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

I have been attempting to use the Quest Vault for almost a month now to absolutely no avail. I've tested it with multiple browsers and operating systems. Windows or Mac OS, Firefox or Chrome, I cannot get the tool to load. I've reached out to FFG technical and customer support multiple times and have received automated replies promising that I will soon hear from a human regarding this issue, but alas, no one has reached out. I understand the tool not working as it is a "beta" version, but the lack of support from the company is starting to irk me a bit. I've spent SO much money to get all of the expansions for this game because I love to play it, but I become frustrated while playing through the quest books and seeing HUGE full-page ads for the Quest Vault, because I know that I cannot use it. I would really appreciate some FFG staff reaching out to me to at least let me know why I can't use the tool. I'm also curious if anyone else if having this issue? I really hope the QV is back soon because I have so many ideas for my Descent set that I cannot implement without it.

I can access my quest menu fine. Where are you getting stuck?

I have seen a troubling lack of communication regarding the vault, I'm a bit frustrated, too. At the same time, I don't have the statistics for how many users are trying to access the vault.

When I click the link for the Vault I’m redirected to the Asmodee login screen. I login at this screen and then the browser forwards me to a tools.descent web address that never loads and then eventually times out. I deleted all of my cookies from the FFG site and asmodee.net and then tried again to no avail. I also tested the Quest Vault in multiple browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari) and experienced the same problem every time. I also tried to login from Windows and Mac OS and nothing worked. Any ideas?

Just checked and mine loads up OK, I'm using the Firefox browser and went there via the vault link on the Descent game page, have you tried logging into the forums first (its the same login) then going there by that route? If it's worked on your computer before I'm not sure why it wouldn't be now.

Charlie, have you ever been able to access the vault? If not, it may be that something needs to be altered on your account settings (only an ANA representative could do that). if you have, then something se may be going on we can fix.

53 minutes ago, Zaltyre said:

Charlie, have you ever been able to access the vault? If not, it may be that something needs to be altered on your account settings (only an ANA representative could do that). if you have, then something se may be going on we can fix.

I have never been able to access it. I tried for the first time about a month ago and have been looking for answers ever since. I kind of suspected that it might be an account issue, but alas no one at FFG has gotten back to me. I'm guess I will attempt to contact Asmodee? What's ANA?

Asmodee North America (the official name of FFG since the merge).

Is your PC reasonably new-ish, I had problems with some web things (my PC was ancient) until I replaced my PC last year, and have you tried going there after the forums like I suggested? We'll try and figure it out between us I'm sure.

I have a mid 2016 Macbook Pro. It's very new and I haven't run into any other problems running web browser applications. I have tried that. I've also tried logging in on Asmodee's site first and nothing. I am talking with Asmodee support now, though they get back to me like every four days. I'll keep y'all up to date. Thanks for your suggestions/help.

Any update from ANA on your issue?