New Expansion!

By SpawnGarret, in Runebound

On 4/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, TalisDiorn said:

It is on the front page news. Under "News" it has scrolled down due to other news items posted since. Under the FF logo is on the left-and-right scrolling banner.

I visit the FFG page like twice a week. If thats the case this news got pushed down like really really quick.

6 hours ago, talkslow4me said:

I visit the FFG page like twice a week. If thats the case this news got pushed down like really really quick.

Yes, they had a lot of news items popping up, so it got pushed down so that it wasn't in those items displayed by default - easy to miss it.

Edited by TalisDiorn

Looking forward to this!

Very much looking forward to this as well!

I wonder if they will add an updated hero card for Corbin , as his ability as it is now makes no sense in a coop / solo game...?

I see in "UPCOMING" that it's been at the printer for 2 weeks now. Next stage: "ON THE BOAT" !!

They just need to roll that Wild / Water to pass the Ocean... :D

I've been hoping for this since the game launched. I don't mind apps and have really enjoyed MoM2, but I was really loathe to dive into the Descent hole of expansions when only half the material was geared towards the only way I'd play the game. I know there will be a little waste in Runebound as well but I can't think of what it will be except the competitive scenario card and the special enemy combat tokens.

Do I remember it wrong, or wasn´t the expansion supposed to be out q3 at first? Or has it always been Q4?

Edited by incubi

Now shipping and will be released July 27. Can't wait!

I just ordered the product had to get it from a distributor in another country due to some issues in mine but I bought the game and all the expansion because of my love of Descent, terrinoth and Imperial Assault I just couldn't wait. Looking forward to unboxing everything and playing!

Ordered my copy yesterday. Hopefully my FLGS has it in a few days! Very excited.

Now to figure out a mega campaign of Runebound, Descent, BattleLore, Rune Age and my old, original Diskwars stuff!