Tom Vasel on BT

By Julia, in BattleLore

FFG just posted on their mainpage a link to a Tom Vasel's video highlighting the top 10 FFG games produced so far, adding an interesting "pick one for the weekend". BattleLore is ranked number 7

Edited by Julia

It is #7, actually, but it's good it's there.

(Cosmic Encounter? Really? Now, that's a joke..)

Thanks, edited the original post

for a masterpiece it's easy to enter in every kind of top ten ;)

here we go to the latari elves! :P

I was happy to see it there, but then again, Tom ranked Cosmic Encounter as #1 when lots of people seem to question that decision. It really shows how much these top 10 lists are just opinions of some well-known gamers.

Don't get me wrong; I was super happy to see it in the video and I was quite surprised, but I don't know if that's enough to convince FFG to move forward with elves (assuming they haven't already).

Ah, sure, no one says Tom's opinion's relevant on the marketing strategies of the company. But it's nice to see preminent opinionists (after all, Dice Tower has a lot of followers) praising BT.

Anyhoo, they announced the Latari Elves expansion for RuneWars. Time to see if we're about to have a cross-line Latari invasion on all Terrinoth

For a second, I saw "Elves" and got really excited.

Ach, let's keep hoping.

I really hope for this cross-line...

anyway FFG can do it, they are pushing so far the runebound universe that I easily expect something in Runebound (for sure) and if we are lucky these blessed latary army packs in Battlelore!

after all they can use the same kind of units ;)