Battlelore Christmas-Quiz

By selbuorT2, in Battlelore

Hiho Battler,

from 15th to 20th december, the WorldOfBattlelore.de invite you to an one week christmas quiz.

All you have todo is to answer 5 questions about Battlelore and the WoB - one question each day.

Everyone, who answered all 5 questions correctly, will join the pool of winners. We draw 3 Winners out of this pool and each of them will win the new Battlelore Troll Expansion!

For more Details click into the WoB (German languaged)!

Good luck and have fun!

Your WoB-Team

Selbour

As you are aware, URLs don't display properly..just look at my tag line and how I had to do it. Seems that FFG doesn't want links to display properly so they remove the last portion of it and put some stupid text in it's place. Very stupid in my opinion..but then this whole forum software s*cks.

I gather there is English equivalent for this contest, for us non German speaking people??

Cab

Hi there,

thanks for the information!

Well, honestly, no, there is no English equivalent for this contest That is, because worldofbattlelore.de is made from two guys and me. We are just BL-Fans. So we do this fan-project in our sparetime. Fortunatly, the German partner of FFG supports us. So we do for the German Partner and FFG.

We have a lot of work to manage this project for the german language community. So we have not enough time, to design this fan-website in English. But everyone is very welcome! No problem to discuss BL-issues in English. But we won't publish the site in English...

Any suggestions or ideas?

Battleloremaster.com is a very good fan-website of BL in English from an Australian guy.

Yes I know about battleloremaster.com

But was just asking if the contest would have an English equivalent and/or translation. Since you posted about the contest in English. Obviously I know the whole site can't be translated to English...wasn't expecting that. Just for the contest....that is all

Cab

Well, not this time. We will keep it in mind for the next time.

We will discuss that soon, how to involve the english language community. But our main attention is the german language community.
So is there an english community like us? Some networking would be great!

Well I did go to your site and try to register but didn't like my user name or something..couldn't tell.

But more to the point, after you run your little contest, maybe might be nice to pose the questions here in this forum (English of course!) and see if we could get them as well.

Just a thought

Cab

Oh, what a pitty!

Well wich nick did you take: caboose as well? I will have a look...

Sure I post the questions here - tomorrow!

Yep - caboose. Didn't take. Even put numbers at the end..still no go.

Cab

Could you send me your email and realname (PM), and I will try to add you in the userlist by writing it directly in the database.

I don't think this forum has PM capability..or at least I haven't found a way! I know it's stupid...

No big whoop on getting added to your forum/database. Was just doing it for the quiz..and i can visit the site from time to time it seems w/o having to be a member.

Cab

Well Marcus - our admin for the database stuff - is on Xmas holiday.
After his return he should take a look about this problem.

You'll get a lot more stuff, if you are registered at WoB. gui%C3%B1o.gif