In southern CA, Winter is coming...

By Harry Paget Flashman, in 3. AGoT Organized Play

Hi.

I'm looking for a league, tournament, or even regular casual play in southern California--- Orange County or LA.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there hal,

I'm down in San Diego, but used to drive up to Norwalk to place twice a month.

Currently, there are no other players that I know of down here. There is a great selection of people who used to play, but I don't think any of them are up to date with the current game. I actually got around to playing a game with a few of them 3 weeks ago, and they had fun, but I'm not sure if it was enough to get them back into it.

I'm down to play though if you want to get together sometime and try to get something going. I might even be able to wrangle a couple of the old crew together. I'm willing to drive up to Orange County on a Saturday. A Friday night would also work, but we'd have to find a store that is open late enough to make the drive worth it.

Either way, keep your eye on the SoCal thread in the meta section. Hopefully, something will get going down here soon.

Thanks for the reply, Deathjester26.

I wasn't aware of the metagame section in the forums and will check into that right away. Thanks!

And, yes, I'd be up for a game. Weekends are tricky on my end, but no impossible. And I can come down your way, too.

Let me get a handle on my calendar for the next few months or so and we'll try to work something out.

Thanks!

I'm interested in starting/joining a tournament in southern California. AGoTs is a great game with not enough players. Would anyone be able to make it to Montclair, CA at the Gameology Shop?