5 players with box set, suggestions!

By Magikbawlz, in WFRP Gamemasters

Hi everyone, I will be getting my box set today and running the demo on Sunday. I see that the set is set up for only 3 players, is it possible to do 5? If so, what do you suggest I do to make it a smooth game for everyone? Thanks!

Scan the 'basic action cards' - I did them all as a single sheet instead of cutting them out. That covered almost all the items that multiple folks would need - dice will be a bit of an issue and if you can get a hold of any of the sets that you can buy for it that helps a lot.

The only real shortage will be in the 'stance' pieces - but you can help that a lot by using some of the character sheets made by folks that use a paperclip on the side of the sheet to track that info.

Hope that helps!

Yes, Thank You! This is the first time in over 10 yrs. that i'm really excited about an RPG. I've played 3.5, 4e and Pathfinder, this seems to be what the gaming doctor ordered gran_risa.gif

I also suggest players trying to vary their character's talents and actions as much as possible. if there's a talent a number of players want for their characters, I suggest the players try to find a party card that can slot it. one of the things that the system seems designed for is the diversifying of character capabilities. If the party tactic slot doesn't appease a group of players interested in the same talent, I'd suggest getting the interested players to justify why that particular one is so essential.