URGENT! Gencon 2010 deadline fast approaching, please read and post!

By vonFiedler, in UFS General Discussion

The deadline for preregistration of Gencon 2010 is fast approaching. We need to find out what players want out of Gencon and soon. Should Jasco pick up the game, this info will be passed onto them. Should they not pick up the game, we will be scheduling the event ourselves so please post your opinions.

The major tournament ideas are:

NewFS: New card sets
Legacy: All old cards
As well as Team NewFS and Team Legacy.

Please post what you're interested in, as well as any other formats you might like to see.

I'd say run a "5 Star" and a Legacy event. If a new set can be developed and playtested by Gencon, and the game is a draft or limited tournament w/ the new cards could be good.

Dont forget some kind of team event whether it be legacy or 5 star either way is good with me

Also it might be a good idea to post this on the new forums if you havent already i havent had time to check over there yet

I'd love to see

6x10 - Legacy

Legacy - No Block cards (outside of character card) with Screw Piledriver Banned.

Ladies night out was also a good one to hold.

How about a common-grounds event? commons and uncommons only. no rares, ultra rares or promos allowed in a deck. Only exception being characters, of course. It's a good idea for those who haven't been able to grab all those power cards from some sets

I have registered for multiple events, and am waiting on confirmation.

Jasco

Jasco, That confirmation will come through in a couple of months. It would be helpful for people planning on running events at Gen Con to know what the requested schedule and events will be. I know that nothing is firm until Gen Con says so, but they have been really good in the past about getting the requested times.

Derek