DOOM review by Cyboard Games

By IrishCyborg, in DOOM: The Board Game

Hi guys,

I've written a review on my new site for this game, if you're thinking about buying give it a read here !

If you do read it, I'd love some feedback! :D

Regards,

IrishCyborg

Edited by IrishCyborg

Well written review. The only suggestion I would have, which a lot of reviews leave out, is the quality of the components. I may be in the minority, but for games with minis I really like to know about the quality of the minis. Are they soft plastic or stiff and brittle and how is the detail (I know the answers since I own it, just saying). Some people find it very important to know whether or not the minis need assembly. Also, the cards themselves as far as thickness, how easy are they to read, is all of the necessary information on them, etc.

8 hours ago, Hoggarth said:

Well written review. The only suggestion I would have, which a lot of reviews leave out, is the quality of the components. I may be in the minority, but for games with minis I really like to know about the quality of the minis. Are they soft plastic or stiff and brittle and how is the detail (I know the answers since I own it, just saying). Some people find it very important to know whether or not the minis need assembly. Also, the cards themselves as far as thickness, how easy are they to read, is all of the necessary information on them, etc.

Thanks! That's a good idea, I'll make sure to include that in my next post on Wednesday.