Lets keep this FORUM Going

By MorbidDon, in Dark Heresy General Discussion

Not for nothing the Discord server is nice but not my cup o tea...

I'm here and will remain here if you have any questions, concerns, advice, or just plain old shoptalk about Dark Heresy - jokingly in this way I am taking over this forum as it's new Governor > Governor MorbidDon reporting for duty!

I check this forums at least once / day from MON - FRI so rest assured your posts will be read and answered!

There are a few other "heads" on here I hope to still see who offer tremendous insight into both the Rules & Lore; suffice to say most of the bias or power-gamey folks have left (which is good) - hopefully in this vein we can continue to build up the FFG 40k game system in a fair and meaningful way that accounts for long term play / re-play-ability!

I hope to see some more posts soon

The Emperor Protects!

Stay GAMING
Morbid

I'm still here too, Gov.

I only run DH from December through February so I don't have questions very often, but my campaign will continue and I will continue to scan these forums throughout the year.

Also here ...

Same, but this forum is in the wrong place. I've already contacted Tim twice about this, but apparently their IT department has more important things to do before coming around to fix this issue.

I contacted them by phone the day the switch happened and still didn't get a response as of yet.

Why would they care? No license, no money, no reason to invest resources unfortunately.

No pride? LOL

Now come on, you know the makers of this game care deeply about it, they (the forum movers) likely have no say in how much resources get put into putting stuff in the archives.

I'm here as well

Just posted some new goodness...

Nice to see there are still some people keeping the dream alive!

40k Is my favourite setting and roleplay is the core of it for me. Even when I played 40k on table top, it was all about those epic moments when characters would challenge each-other. Forging the narrative.

And power gaming ;-)

Seems the forums are in the right place now... but since it took months, the people went bye bye.

Edited by Gridash
1 hour ago, Gridash said:

Seems they forums are in the right place now... but since it took months, the people went bye bye.

The people left because the forums were put in the archive, even then they were never that active to begin with towards the end of things.

The 40krpg discords still pretty active.

Very true, but I still believe that it accelerated the whole process. Anyhow, it was only a matter of time and like you said, there is Discord.

10 hours ago, ThenDoctor said:

The people left because the forums were put in the archive, even then they were never that active to begin with towards the end of things.

The 40krpg discords still pretty active.

Well I was away for about a month because of crazy work schedule, and I unfortantly just can't get discord to make sense to me

Yes, and personally I still prefer normal forum posts than big chat rooms. It has more structure to me. I guess there are still the Roll For Heresy forums and reddit.