Corruption card ending heros turn in Saurons turn

By Helgrim, in Middle-earth Quest

In my last game as Sauron I played a shadow card in my action phase that forced a hero to draw a corruption card. I do not remember the title of the card but it forced the player to end his turn, return the corrpution card and reshuffle the corruption deck. Am I right in thinking that this card had no effect on the hero since it was not the hero players turn but mine?

Helgrim said:

In my last game as Sauron I played a shadow card in my action phase that forced a hero to draw a corruption card. I do not remember the title of the card but it forced the player to end his turn, return the corrpution card and reshuffle the corruption deck. Am I right in thinking that this card had no effect on the hero since it was not the hero players turn but mine?

Yep, only of the few lucky breaks for the Heroes.

Are you sure about this? I would have thought it should prevent the character that had to choose it from having a turn at all?

Nats said:

Are you sure about this? I would have thought it should prevent the character that had to choose it from having a turn at all?

Turns are specific. Sauron turn, Hero 1 turn, Hero 2 turn, etc. If it's not your turn, you can't end you turn. There is nothing like lose your next turn in this game.