What is the max XP you can get in the Kindred Fire Campaign?

By liquidsnake1989, in Road to Legend

We've been playing Descent with 4 heroes versus an Overlord player a couple of months now, but one player of our group goes off-shore for his work soon, so we figured we'd go against the app again. I've done that when we first purchased the game but never finished the campaign before moving on to 4 heroes vs 1 OL.

So anyway, we purchased Manor of Ravens a while ago and now I wanted to try the Marshal class (probably with Alys Raine since she has high Wisdom). I noticed that several Marshal talents can be played when/after the OL plays an OL card. Playing against the app, this does not really apply, am I right?

Still, the Marshal class has some cool talents that are not specific to OL cards (Retribution, Shockwave, I am the Law, Vigilant Watch, Crushing Blow, Last Stand). The only question I have, in order to 'calculate' the order in which I want to purchase new class cards: In the most favorable situation, how much XP can the heroes acquire in the Kindred Fire campaign, in total? And how much is that in the least favorable situation?

By the Book, Just Reward and Zealous Fire have no effect in Road to Legend .

In Kindred Fire 8 XP are acquired through story quests, no matter what. In addition you can gain XP from City Actions in Tamalir (50g/hero + 1 week).

Edited by Sadgit

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the info.

After playing a couple of times we have now done:

- First main quest

- Visited city, bought some gear and did a City Action

- Side Quest

- Second main quest

- Side Quest

- Visited city, bought some gear again, did City Action Again

- And now we're about to start the 3rd main quest. At this point we have 5 XP if I recall correct... 1xp from first main quest, 2xp from second main quest, and 2xp from 2x City Action.

Can anyone tell me how the progress goes in RtL? How many 'main' quests are there before Act 2 starts? Is there also an interlude quest just like in the 'normal' game? Will the heroes have a 'shopping step' after the interlude in which they can purchase all Act 1 shop cards? And how many 'main' quests exist in Act 2, apart from any side quests?

If I'm slow to reply again...: Thanks in advance! :D

Edited by liquidsnake1989
Fixed Typo's

Act II starts after "Defense of Thelys", there is no shopping step where all Act I cards are available. There are two story quests is Act II.

58Uvzws.png

Edited by Sadgit

According to my calculations and Sadgit's schema above it looks that playing only quests we can gather 7 XP.
To get more it is necessary to do special city action.