MC league question

By Coral Beach, in Mutant Chronicles

I'm interested by the league rules published by Fantasy Flight Games this week in the support section, but after reading them I have a few questions (as an european customer, I've no access to the League Kit and maybe there is answers in it) :

1) Will the items bought with credits be used only one time for the league or one time per game during all the league ? Can they be bought in several copies for the same army ? Will they be bought for the player (even if he'll change army during league) or a particular army (the same army used during all the league) ?

2) Will the items be used once and all ? For exemple, I use the large Med Kit to heal 3 wounds, can I keep the last wound for later or the item is lost for the game ?

3) Is the Light grenade not underpowered in comparison with Heavy grenade ? For 10 credits less, you loss the ability to inflict damages to adjacent ennemy unit (the dice color change justify the price depreciation by itself).

4) Concerning the grenades, do these attacks ignore LoS as the text suggest it ? (Target can be any hex within X hexes of the active figure).

5) Is there other rules in the League kit not covered by the support files ?

Thanks.

I've translated the League supports in french this week-end, you can find them at this page.

French official website