Lars Rune RT fan-art

By Lars Rune, in Fan Art

Hello everyone.

I've made a drawing of my RT character.

Lusius Metalicon

Lusius Metalicon The 17 Nobleman of Malfi in The Calixis Sector.
Void Master of frigate Void Strider.

His origin path is: Noble is Born - Vaunted - Chosen By Destiny - High Vendetta - Endurance - Void Master.

My GM gave me permission to jump from High Vendetta to Endurance to keep my concept.

Hope you like the drawing.

See also my homepage for other things I have done if you like: http://www.larsrune.com/

Best regards

Lars Rune, Denmark

Nice piece!

It is maybe a little to bright in the colors. More grit if you ask me. The lighting is good but I would say that som backlighting would soften it up a bit. Othewise a nice composition for a character that I suppose are a stern person.

Not bad, like was said earlier though the colors and uniform may be too bright.

Very nice one. And about the brightness? THis is a RT they are supposed to be bright and better then life :) Alos some other great art here. Somehow I am thinking what I can do with the Altdorf kitchen, it screams adventure opportunity to me.

Very nice. Yea the colors were bright, and he wasn't quite "bulky" enough but, overall... I really like it and I think I might just try to use it in my game as an NPC.

Good job

T

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, that the colors are sharp, but if you thinking about warhammer, its very colorful. Its not dark and colorless

Lars Rune, Denmark

I like it. What I like best about it is it is not so bulky. However, looking at all the male Rogue Trader pics in the sources, it is the shoulder pads/plates that really make them look big and bulky. The RT's pics in Lore are fairly normal looking, and the pic of Admiral Bastille is not bulky. The one on the main rule book is whacky big though. Perhaps a Space Marine in his ancestry??

Very nice :)

Very cool artwork Lars!

Where abouts in Denmark are you if you don't mind me asking?