Beastmen proc?

By Scryter, in Runewars

Once per beastmen - ?

does it means if i have 2 beastmen, special effect can hapen multiple times up to beastmen count even if special is not drawn initially?

i have 2 beastmen-

1 draw is empty and 1 is special -

Special trigers - deal 1 damage and draw a card.

New card is special.

Do i deal 1 damage and draw a card again? (since special hasnt hapened up to max once per beastmen limit)

Or do i ignore the special? (since the beastmen already used his special, and only initial draw matters)

How do i interpret (once per beastmen) ?

Does it mean special can hapen up to beastmen count?

Or it means specials proc by inital draw?

(beastmen op)

Edited by Scryter

And can i place water against water or mountain against mountain?

On 2/24/2017 at 2:13 PM, Scryter said:

Once per beastmen - ?

does it means if i have 2 beastmen, special effect can hapen multiple times up to beastmen count even if special is not drawn initially?

i have 2 beastmen-

1 draw is empty and 1 is special -

Special trigers - deal 1 damage and draw a card.

New card is special.

Do i deal 1 damage and draw a card again? (since special hasnt hapened up to max once per beastmen limit)

Or do i ignore the special? (since the beastmen already used his special, and only initial draw matters)

How do i interpret (once per beastmen) ?

Does it mean special can hapen up to beastmen count?

Or it means specials proc by inital draw?

(beastmen op)

The way we play it, it means that the second card can't "explode" like in similar mechanics in other games, though I don't think I've seen a proper FAQ/errata about it.

On 2/24/2017 at 2:14 PM, Scryter said:

And can i place water against water or mountain against mountain?

No colored boarders can be put against one another, red, blue or yellow. The corners can touch, but you can have say two mountains back to back (as this would make some tactics cards useless and remove some tough choices from map making)

I believe you would only draw again for each original special symbol. So if you had 2 Beastmen and drew 2 specials, you could draw two more cards, but if you drew 1 special and a damage, then drew another special, that one would not trigger the ability.

I'm surprised this hasn't been addressed on BGG. At least, I couldn't find it when I searched.