The new unofficial Kingdom Hearts TCG website! We got Japanese scans! Check it out NOW!

By FlameChampion267, in Hollow Bastion

http://www.thekingdomheartstcg.com/

For those who don't know a great undertaking in TCG history has occured. A group of dedicated fans have worked long and hard to bring you, for the first time ever, a COMPLETE card image database which INCLUDES JAPANESE UNRELEASED IN NORTH AMERICA cards complete with accurate translations. To top off this package the members of the colaboration have also put together a new fansite for the KH TCG seperate from the FFG forums. I encourage anyone interested to visit the above link.

Database could be completed as soon as Monday!

ENJOY!

Very interesting...I like it it. lol Maybe you guys could even post up the existing cards with the correct translations

*COFF* Nuttin to see here! Move along, move along! *COFF*

~SHHH!! That's suppose to be a secret project!! *winknudgehint*~

*COFF* That way, folks! Direct your attention to the pretty link button, please! *COFF*

part of the translation is cut off when i view it on my computer, can you please check you site and fix if necessary

That's odd.. querry: What browser are you usin? 'N perhaps there's a scroll bar at the bottom? It shows up perfectly fine for myself 'n many others.

Swordsman_Joe said:

part of the translation is cut off when i view it on my computer, can you please check you site and fix if necessary

Just checked the site and everything is fine...as Choitz suggested maybe it's the browser you're using?

You two do know he posted that 5 minutes before the last 14 translations were put up, right?

Timestamps. Always look at the timestamps.

Ahhhhh I can't stop thinking that's it's a big loss that we aren't getting these cards :( and I also just had an heart attack when I saw the html code that the website program create lol