Is it really for sale again?

By Apophis775, in General Discussion

Do my eyes deceive me, or is it ACTUALLY for sale on the store again?

Also, any idea if they are going to make a version of this that incorporates an app? I want to make sure I'm not going to run into a "Mansions of Madness" like situation, where they move to a new edition.

I believe there is a 3rd party app that has all the decks, shuffles, and keeps track of them for you. Can't remember the name of it though as that was like two years ago. It was on the play store for android.

Edit: Found it. On the play store the app still exists. It's called "eldritch Companion" by Reynier Otero. No clue if it's available for Iphone or not though. It is updated up to Dreamlands as well.

Edited by Psionics313

I'm on Android so that works for me.
Yeah, I heard the app is a BIG help.

Cuts down on setting up time by an unreal amount. Also nice when I take it to a friends house and they don't have a table that's big enough for the board, player space, and cards.

yeah wish it were on iPhone like the Arkham Horror Toolkit!

Perhaps discuss with Otero about it? I believe he is on these forums. Maybe he has or will make one?

On 2/19/2017 at 3:55 AM, Krysmo said:

yeah wish it were on iPhone like the Arkham Horror Toolkit!

Yeah, and we wish the toolkit was on Android, LOL

12 hours ago, LordPyrex said:

Yeah, and we wish the toolkit was on Android, LOL

you can easily download the app to android or any app for that matter by downloading the APK file and installing it with an APK Unpacker. iPhones are for people who can't figure out how stuff works and need their hands held as they navigate their phone. why do you think there are no menus on an iPhone.. the brainless user might get lost in the phone and never find there way out. At least a new one is coming out soon, one that will be identical to it's predecessor.

37 minutes ago, iGniGhted said:

you can easily download the app to android or any app for that matter by downloading the APK file and installing it with an APK Unpacker. iPhones are for people who can't figure out how stuff works and need their hands held as they navigate their phone. why do you think there are no menus on an iPhone.. the brainless user might get lost in the phone and never find there way out. At least a new one is coming out soon, one that will be identical to it's predecessor.

I'll have to give that a try. Funny how they just didn't make it that easy for Android then.

7 hours ago, iGniGhted said:

Call me brainless then:) I'm stuck on Apple but mostly happy for it.

i was being affable, but my real issue with apple stems from the fact that they produce them so cheaply, with cheap labor, with sub quality components, ie; parts that break easily when 2.5d and higher technology is readily accessible, phone housing that bends, cameras that malfunction frequently, screens with "touch disease", all while maintaining a high retail cost near that of other companies that actually have investment in their technology. it's an evil company that practically enslaves it's workforce in china and simultaneously spawned a generation of mindless zombies that believe they produce quality products. i work in the electronics industry, and the defective rate of apple devices to other comparable devices which are similar in price or in some cases lower is mindblowing.

offer less features, offer a weaker and easier to break object, offer software incapable of doing simple tasks, ask for the highest price on the market.

imagine if FFG made crap quality components, would you still shell out $60 for a board game if the cards were printed on paper? guess what, now the board game is $200, and each expansion that comes out is $100-$200 and they have the same cards the last set had.

^that's apple.