Talent : Innate power

By Wizilf, in Anima Rules Questions

A friend and I have been arguing about that talent, innate power, in the dominus Exxet.

Let's say we create a lvl 1 character with that talent who has 10 as power stat. That would give him a pool of 60 KI points.

My friend says that the KI pool of the character wouldn't go up to 72 if he picks up +1 power stat as lvl 3 perk. He says that the Innate power talent only applies for the first lvl of the character and he would have 62 KI points even if he raise up his power to 11 at lvl 3.

I was thinking that it would apply to further lvls if you upgrade the character power later on, so the KI pool would raise to 72 with 11 power, 84 with 12, etc...

Thing is, in the book, the text says : "When calculating his initial Ki points, instead of using characteristics, the character uses his power x6..."

My friend thinks that the word " initial " means when you calculate KI points at lvl 1 only.

I'm thinking it means the KI points of characteristics, before invested DP to upgrade the KI pool.

Anyone know the answer to that ?

I believe you have the right of it in this situation, if it only applied for the stats at level 1 than I believe it would specify that.

7 hours ago, Kushala said:

I believe you have the right of it in this situation, if it only applied for the stats at level 1 than I believe it would specify that.

Tx for your answer ! :)