[LFGM][Sat. 8PM EST]

By PerpetualManchild, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Hello!

I'm trying to scrounge up some people for an Edge of the Empire game. I currently managed to find 3 players (counting myself), but we're desperately missing a GM, and perhaps one more character. We would like to use all of the content available for EotE, or at the very least the amazing source book Suns of Fortune.

We're looking for a GM who is into working with us to create a fun and interesting story, without giving a hoot about straight cannon. Wanna incorporate Legends stuff? Feel free! Just don't get mad if we kill the character ;). We're not new to TTRPGs in general, but we're all relatively new to Fantasy Flight Games and this particular Star Wars system. Also it'd be awesome if you had an additional buddy that wanted to be a player, having more characters is always more fun!

So even if you're new to the system yourself, but you know the rules and want to GM, feel free to shoot me a PM.

-Ryan

P.S. I'm new to the FFG Forums, so if I placed this into the wrong thread I apologize and please point me to the right direction.

Edited by PerpetualManchild

Don't know if you ever found your GM but if you have a place for another player and willing to take on a newbie i'd love to join.