More than four players with the app?

By Sheylon, in Road to Legend

We really wanted to add a fifth player so we decided to play with the Level 2 cards and manually track the fifth player (hey, wanted to include my wife in the game with my two oldest friends and my son). It's worked pretty well so far. We've felt challenged and have had characters KO'd. It's a lot like it was when we played Level 1 monsters with just the four players. It's a big of administration to track everything outside the game for the fifth players but we've had a good time so who cares?

Curious about how others have handled this kind of thing. We'd love if the app allowed for manual ads of items, but realize that might be out of scope of the app.

We played 5 players once, but instead of the 5th player being another hero, I played as the OL, and made all of the decisions for the monsters (as to who to attack when things were equal, etc.).

True, it went away from being a complete co-op, but we did have a lot of fun, and it made the game for the heroes much more challenging.

Yes, we discussed this idea. However, the goal was to add another player on the co-op. As I said, it worked fairly well with manual administration. But I wish the app allowed for it.

4 hours ago, any2cards said:

We played 5 players once, but instead of the 5th player being another hero, I played as the OL, and made all of the decisions for the monsters (as to who to attack when things were equal, etc.).

True, it went away from being a complete co-op, but we did have a lot of fun, and it made the game for the heroes much more challenging.

Why not just play without the app at this point?

Thanks for you greate idea. I had always thought about that but stuck with too easy with level 1 monster. Then you came with this idea Brilliant!! But one question is what happend to stage that normally have level2 monster? because we dont have level3 monster right?

On 2/6/2017 at 2:31 PM, Kaaihn said:

Why not just play without the app at this point?

I've done this for the Seeds of Corruption campaign which is actually very, very well done. I find it to be one of the most enjoyable campaigns in the game.