Adventurers toolkit party sheets

By HuwBacca, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Just going through my copy of the adventurers toolkit and it states there should be 4 party sheets...which there are. However, there are X2 Oathbound sheets and no defiant scoundrels party sheet. Has anyone else had this in their adventurers toolkit?

I've put in a request to the missing components page, but alas, as they have no stock I'm not holding out much hope of getting the correct sheet that should have come with my expansion. Does anyone have a high res scan of it or know where one might be obtained so at least I can print onto some card stock so I have it at least!

I have not had that problem in my Adventurers toolkit.

I have the defiant Scoundrels party sheet scanned and could send it to you. I'm guessing it's legal to do so as you have actually paid for it buy purchasing the AT. So send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send the scan back to you.

When I bought the Core Box I had two Agitators and no Agents, so this sort of thing has happened before. Luckily for me, that was back in 2010 and FFG was able to replace it. Hope you can get your hands on what you need!