Wonderland 1 and Behemoth

By enbalmination, in Rules Discussions

If my current world is Wonderland 1 and I play a copy of a world previously played (and still in play) do I still discard? Does WL power as it's being replaced? What about if I play another WL on top of the other?

Am I playing Behemoth right in saying that if he is on a world and a battle takes place on that world, then the player must use all his friends, but the damage can be assigned as he sees fit?

I assume you mean Never land lvl1 than Wonder land lvl1. And if you play a World on top of a Neverland lvl1, and that World card is already out somewhere on the board, you would discard. If you play another Neverland lvl1 on top of another Neverland lvl1, you would only discard 1 card.
[i don't believe an official rule has ever been made on this, but this is how I have played it in the past]

As for the Behemoth question, you are correct

Thanks. I meant Neverland but I don't know why I typed Wonderland.

If i go into battle with Behemoth and i have Peter Pan in my friends, before the actual battle begins does the Behemoth effect kick in so I use all my friends THEN Peter Pans effect kicks in and eliminates the text

or

Does Peter Pan effect kick in, so I only have to use Peter pan and whatever else to eliminate him?

Same Question goes for Cerberus.

I would imagine that Behemoths effect would kick in first as PP has to be in battle, and for him to be in battle the Behemoths ability would have already kicked in.

Thats just my opinion.

enbalmination said:

I would imagine that Behemoths effect would kick in first as PP has to be in battle, and for him to be in battle the Behemoths ability would have already kicked in.

Thats just my opinion.

you guys would be correct.

Peter Pan has to be battling before his effect kicks in, so anything that triggers BEFORE or AFTER battle...still goes through.