Twilight Imperium 3rd edition expansions release date

By Rad7q0, in Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition

I noticed that the last time the awaiting reprint for both expansions was in May of 2016. Is there any other word on when might come out?

Yes please !

i can't wait to find out more

I would love a reprint of the expansions as well!

Almost 1 year since no update for the expansions release date.

How long do we have to wait to get news from you ?

Same here, is there any information about the expansions? One year now... :huh:

Same here, cannot find it neither in Italian stores nor online since Christmas (tracked a couple of both expansions but they were sold).

Please Mister Christian T. Peterson, big boss of FFG, make us TI3 fans happy with the reprint of the expansions for your wonderful game :)

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

Have a great time with Ffg games

Paolo

Edited by 132DIV Ariete

I would rather give FFG my money than pay inflated oop prices online but I don't know how many more months I can wait!!

More months have passed and STILL "awaiting reprint ". I wish someone from Fantasy Flight Games would look at the ridiculous prices the expansion packs cost online with Amazon or Ebay ($180 to $500) please help!

Apparently the good people at FFG do have plans to reprint the expansions but have not decided on a timeframe yet. But I agree $180 is a horrendously high price. Even higher than the base game retail, right? Some people'll do anything to turn a buck...

I've been waiting for a while as well :( Really hope they reprint both expansions some time soon

I talked to a FFG representative about this and they said to keep looking at the upcoming section and also that since they are reprinting the base games the expansions will be out too eventually, but no time frame. ????

I keep looking :P

I was lucky and got Shards of Throne for retail at a local game store. I forked out $ 170 for the other expansion though.

FFG staf, answer?

I'd also be fine with a new expansion. :P

On 2017-06-21 at 4:07 PM, Luzbelito said:

FFG staf, answer?

They very seldom do on these forums, unfortunatley. Best way to get answers from the FFG staff is by sending an e-mail to customer support. Do post here if you do ask and get an answer, though. I think we all want to know.

It's disappointing that the expansions aren't in reprint yet. It a must have gave and the expansions add so much depth to the game. I wish I could purchase them this instant but can't fork over the 200+ for Shattered Empire and 400+ for Shards of the Throne that amazon is asking. I would rather support Fantasy Flight them inflated prices by amazon sellers.

LOL seems like the price keeps skyrocketing. Now the buying options for each are hovering around 500 bucks in just a week. Really needs these expansions for the extras they add. I mostly interested in the new strategy cards, and representatives.

+1 for a reprint of the expansions! ?

I wonder how many people requesting a reprint it would take for one to actually be done. I'll gladly start a signup if needed .

And so it happened 4th edition <3

Which probably kills any chance of a reprint of the 3rd ed expansions.

I do wish I could get my hands on a copy of each of the third edition expansions before 4th comes out though. I'm a completionist in the worst way...

12 hours ago, FoaS said:

I do wish I could get my hands on a copy of each of the third edition expansions before 4th comes out though. I'm a completionist in the worst way...

I think that they won't be reprinted after this announcement.

That's a real pity.. I wanted to complete the game with its expansions.

I'm thinking about what will happen to the prices of the expansions around.. Will they rise again or begin lowering in your opinion.. But for now I lost any hope in finding them without paying an arm and a leg for them :(