Thread Closed

By Eroecchi, in Agrabah Bazaar

Thread Closed achieved the cards i was looking for thank you

I have one for sale/trade what are you offering cash wise? I have only one trade so far so we could do the transaction via ebay or something like that if needed.

I'm willing to pay $60 maybe more. But since you only have one trade a secure process like ebay would be appriceated.

Ghugrim said:

I have one for sale/trade what are you offering cash wise? I have only one trade so far so we could do the transaction via ebay or something like that if needed.

i to want that card and would do more then $60. could do any combination of either just money or money and KH cards if your interested in that. or just money..

*sigh* well with DW trying to snipe me, i want to make it clear $60 is not my final offer. as my tag suggests name your price

My offer is what Ever he says +$5 until im uncomfortable with the amount which ill say when i am.. [email protected]

Well I just put it on ebay since so many people seam to want this one. So to be fair to anyone on these forums. I will be willing to lower your final bid on the ebay auction in the place of a few cards.

The King at $30?

Cloud at $30?

If those numbers seam low let me know and I will work with you. Thats the only cards i really need and Cloud more then the King. Also Im not sure if i can link the auction or not the rules were not clear on links. So just do a search for Awakening Sora and you should find it. My id is gamers-la. I have alot of feedback as you will see 100%. I also scanned the card in this morning so the image in the auction is the card itself. Just email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Also i have no problem pulling it down if we can work something out via email. But I will have a hard time sending first just want to get that out of the way. My ebay feedback should be good I would think. If not let me know. Thanks guys.

i think ebay is a good way to settle this, tho i went to place a bid but you have the shipping restrictions set that it wont ship to my area which is canada. Ive sent an e-mail asking if you could change that setting so i may place a bid. Lets do it DW bidding war time.

of course Ghugrim name your price and i'll meet it. But ebay bidding i think is a fair competition.

no ebay lol so unless i can get it behind your back with a trade/cash its all yours.

Thread Closed got my hands on 2 of the awaking soras that i needed, thank you

Where did you get the Awakening Sora's?

one from Ghugrim and a second from amphillips