Gamemat?!?

By EastCoast, in Elder Sign

Pfft, what a terrible typical cash grab by FFG and ANA. It took little to no effort on their part and literally adds nothing of value to the game...

Of course I'm buying one!

It's a pass for me...

Hmm I'd like it :)

Completionist!!! :D7

(lemme know of the quality once you get it, Alex)

FFG you need to stop this. I already have too many mats. Stop making me buy more.

If it had outlines for where the cards go I'd be interested. The museum map while cool, isn't functional enough got my tastes...

I understand mats that help you get organized. But this is just a wallpaper.

21 hours ago, Julia said:

Completionist!!! :D7

(lemme know of the quality once you get it, Alex)

I said I'd like it, how can you be sure I'll get it? ... :)

I sensed something in the Force...

It's an unintuitive rip off of a superior custom mat .

It looks like an almost exact duplicate of the map background from the app version of the game.

Not necessary, but fun to have!

On 2/7/2017 at 9:45 PM, xfoley96 said:

It looks like an almost exact duplicate of the map background from the app version of the game.

That was my thought. Although to be honest, everything after Gates (not counting Grave) has been backported from the app, so this is totally in character for FFG.

I own it and I love it!

I'll pass...

NOT!!!!

I'm wondering if this isn't a testing ground for FFG. It seems like a simple addition to manufacture, considering it's the same size of the central mat they use for the LCG.

They had 4'x8' (I believe I'm remembering those dimensions correctly) mats for ES & MoM2 (and maybe AH) at this years Arkham Nights. They raffled them off at the end of the convention. Those are the mats that I'm most covetous of. I'd like a 3'x6' map for MoM.

Hmm. I wonder if there's anything that size that would be a good backdrop for it online...