where is Rune Age on the product list ?

By dianaversace1, in Rune Age

I cant find Rune Age on the product list.

I checked under runebound, I checked under other products.

It is not on the FFG list. why ??

They took it off their list, but if you do a web search or use the link Taki posted, you can still access the website.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is an old post. You already posted this to BGG and got a response, didn't you?

Edited by Budgernaut

I love the card art, but don't really go for deckbuilders myself, I'm certainly going to reuse the art

Just a thought, what if they're planning on rereleasing Runewars the boardgame as Rune Age, to avoid ambiguity with the new mini's game. This would be while removing Rune Age the card game (perhaps it's not selling well enough)

That is perhaps the best possible scenario.

Recently discovered Rune Age and my group absolutely loves it. But RuneWars (original) is one of my favorite all time strategy games, so I would love to see it live on despite the bizarre naming conflict with the Miniatures game.

As to why the Miniatures game was not called "BattleLore", as it already fits into the skirmish level combat, is kinda beyond me.

52 minutes ago, Silidus said:

That is perhaps the best possible scenario.

Recently discovered Rune Age and my group absolutely loves it. But RuneWars (original) is one of my favorite all time strategy games, so I would love to see it live on despite the bizarre naming conflict with the Miniatures game.

As to why the Miniatures game was not called "BattleLore", as it already fits into the skirmish level combat, is kinda beyond me.

"BattleLore" wouldn't have worked because that name is tied to non-Terrinoth games as well (i.e. BattleLore first edition). But it's hard to come up with a good name for the miniatures game. I think Rune Age actually would have worked, and since Rune Age has been removed from their product pages, it seems like it may have been less confusing ... but not really for me because I play Rune Age all the time. But I think Runewars has more name recognition, and using "war" in the title works well for a miniatures game.