Toadhemoth micro expansion

By Bludgeon, in Talisman Home Brews

Just a fun idea that celebrates how awesomely random Talisman can be :D

New deck, six cards. Whenever a character is turned into a toad, he draws one card. 5 of them make him a toad, as normal. Last one doesn't.

308c1ec46d521d56med.png f28dfed1cb730d6amed.png f28dfed1cb730d6amed.png f28dfed1cb730d6amed.png f28dfed1cb730d6amed.png f28dfed1cb730d6amed.png 6cd43aff935e503emed.png

Nice idea. Perhaps you could make them random turns too. So, not all of them are 3 turns, but some are just 1 turn, and some are 4 turns instead.

Coooooooooooool

Ha, that's a fun idea!

If you were doing more odd toad cards, a toad that always has one spell and can cast a spell every turn would be funny, too.

Nice idea. Perhaps you could make them random turns too. So, not all of them are 3 turns, but some are just 1 turn, and some are 4 turns instead.

Actually I was thinking about simplifying the entire thing. A new deck isn't really required, I could just make special Toad cards (the big ones) and you draw at random from those.

Ha, that's a fun idea!

If you were doing more odd toad cards, a toad that always has one spell and can cast a spell every turn would be funny, too.

No, that would be against the spirit of this expansion.

10 hours ago, Bludgeon said:

Actually I was thinking about simplifying the entire thing. A new deck isn't really required, I could just make special Toad cards (the big ones) and you draw at random from those.

Yeah, that would probably work out better.

I think since you have Toadhemoth, you should definitely have one that last 6 turns. Just to spice it up

Should put in chickens and add take turns away from being a toad. Also you can redefine the rules about being a toad as well so it fixes that up with some of the newer effects. Might nick the idea... :).

Hi Bludgeon

I love the idea.Forgive my lack of techy knowledge but is it possible to down load this little set to use in my own games

:)

I don't have anything other than what I posted, but you can probably download it and print just fine.