Finding Warhammer (esq) art out in the world.

By UncleArkie, in Fan Art

Ok, so this thread is more about things that make you go heem WH40K out in the world, flyers, posters, locations.

Now I didn't make this, I ran into the other day looking for gig dates for the new year and figuring out what I would be going to, looks kinda warhammer.

2Kcincyjan16.jpg

Couldn't tell you about the band, but that image on the flyer IS a direct 40K image. Note the aquilla on the goggles.

I know and I know the band, if you like industrial you have probably heard of Seb Komor, if not then you haven't and the name is obscure. I wonder where that image is actually from? But no one else have anything, a picture of something 40kish so show, I seem to remember someone posting some pictures of a hong kong "estate" that looked like a hive?

I know and I know the band, if you like industrial you have probably heard of Seb Komor, if not then you haven't and the name is obscure. I wonder where that image is actually from? But no one else have anything, a picture of something 40kish so show, I seem to remember someone posting some pictures of a hong kong "estate" that looked like a hive?

I think the image is from one of the early cutscenes from Final Liberation (the old Epic 40k computer game from SSI). It may even be from the game's opening sequence. Unfortunately, the FMVs from my copy of the game ain't working, but I'm fairly sure most, if not all of them have been posted of YouTube.

The game is awesome, and well worth getting by the way. It's also been out of production for so long that it's up for (legal) download on Home of the Underdog