Not working on Firefox

By David Spangler, in The FFG Website

For some reason, when I logged on today using Firefox, your website is broken. All the menu items normally across the top--like "Catalog," "Community," etc.--are now running in a multicolored line vertically down the screen. Further, each menu item is broken down into its sub-menu navigational components (like "Boardgames, RPGs, LCCs," etc., under "Catalog") and are also displayed in this vertical column. The column is slightly in the background but still quite visible.

This is a firefox problem or perhaps a new problem in the interface between your website and firefox, as when I access you via Internet Explorer, everything is working properly.

This problem is not evident on any other website when using Firefox.

What version of Firefox are you using? I'm using 3.0.16, and it seems to work fine (at least as fine as this junky forum software allows it to anyway).

Sorry for the trouble. Please try refreshing the page first, and see if that fixes the menu issue.

Also, I'd appreciate if you'd let us know what you find out.

Thanks!

Same issue here.

Using Firefox v3.5.7

A same or similar problem is happening with Safari 4 on Mac OSX 10.6.

Hilarious. Just after posting the above, it works fine now! That is some good support!

You need to enable JavaScript to use it. Quite weird. Usability should not depend on JavaScript, JavaScript should improve. But I have no hope for this board/site to work without JS in the future.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/tls-error-reports
TLS Error Reports
When a website you visit attempts to secure communication between your computer and the website, Firefox cross-checks this attempt to ensure that the certificate and the method the website is using are actually secure.
Some websites try using out-dated (no longer secure) TLS mechanisms in an attempt to secure your connection. Firefox protects you by preventing navigation to such sites if there is a problem in securely establishing a connection. When this happens, you will see an error page with the option to report the error to Mozilla.
If you experience this problem, contact the owners of the website and ask them to update their TLS version to a version that is still current and still secure .

So, this issue shoul be corrected by FFG's sitemaster, I think...