Using enemy powers against enemies: necron tessaract.

By Professor Tanhauser, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

Just curious, guys. Do you think a greater daemon could be trapped in an necron tessaract? How about a bunch of chaos space marines? Could chaos' power break a champion of chaos out of a necron tessaract or is necron super science greater than the power of chaos? Imagine a kill team tasked with trapping soe great enemy in a (GASP! HERESY! EMPEROR PROTECT US! :o ) vile xenos necron tessaract.

It's been done once before. But just barley with the Greater Demon.

The tesseracts could pretty easily capture a squad of marines.

Probably nothing bigger than a greater demon.

But then you're xenophilic scum like those Blood Ravens or Grey Knights.

Just curious, guys. Do you think a greater daemon could be trapped in an necron tessaract? How about a bunch of chaos space marines? Could chaos' power break a champion of chaos out of a necron tessaract or is necron super science greater than the power of chaos? Imagine a kill team tasked with trapping soe great enemy in a (GASP! HERESY! EMPEROR PROTECT US! :o ) vile xenos necron tessaract.

it sound intresting but i wonder is it mor to it like can you use it's energi to your energi weapons or can you convurt the tessaract to a weapon?

Hey, have you sen some of those eldar babes? **** right I'm a xenophile!

Imperial depictions of Eldar have become too humanized, they actually look quite strange.

The pyre awaits you...

it sound intresting but i wonder is it mor to it like can you use it's energi to your energi weapons or can you convurt the tessaract to a weapon?

Well, I'm thinking a necxron tessaract more or less acts saort of like "the box" in hellraiser. Sometimes it simply opens and pulls people inside te pocket universe it contais. There was a story in a DW book about how a techmarine examining one simply disappeared while stuydying it and it was possible a kill tea had to go inside and resuce him.

I'm gonna say yes, It can trap a greater daemon, since these things are made to hold C'tan shards. However you now have a tesseract vault you can never ever open again because what's in there will be beyond pissed of when it get out. ;)

And I prefer daemonettes to Eldar chicks btw.

At least Slaneeshi devotees tend to denote different genders. With Eldar it's difficult to tell at the best of times.

At least Slaneeshi devotees tend to denote different genders. With Eldar it's difficult to tell at the best of times.

Especially with them Screaming Banshee's, just because the armor has boobs doesn't mean the occupant has.*

*Urgh, spent half my childhood thinking Andromeda Shun from Saint Seyia was girl...

Massive claws tend to be a turn off for me.

I would prefer a sister of battle or a Slaanesh daemonett

Yes but they would never prefer you unless you're a god emperor corpse on a throne.

Or from a Sandy Mitchell novel.

Yes but they would never prefer you unless you're a god emperor corpse on a throne.

Yeah sisters of battle are hot chicks, but more in a "burn the heretic with a flamer" sense of "hot".

wait- how did we end up from 'cron tesseracts to discussing which 40k factions we'd like to bang? ;)

Sister of battle are professional virgins. No chance there.

Daemonetters...I an not getting sensual with something that has fangs and 3' long claws. There aren't enough pheromones in the UNIVERSE to make one of those look good to me. 27efa3596fdeba9d483bc750574b0784-d3flnlo

But burn me if I'm not about to point out an exception: Miriael Sabathiel, the one Sister that I'm sure fell to chaos (and of curse FFG had her fall to Slaanesh).

http://wh40k-de.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/e/ec/003_Miriael_Sabathiel.jpg

http://wh40k-de.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/c/c3/Miriael.jpg

And for Daemonettes, I kinda like these sculpts

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRY2lQLMwpGdUwDu4dlthICa92rW7Rt9L0l4oH6F0tvoaF1XUWU

But then there's that Navigator in Daemonifuge that is caught getting . . . intimate with a Daemonette, and it's certainly disturbing.

(I can't insert the photos properly from my phone)

Sister of battle are professional virgins.

That's just not true. Sisters are on occasion chaste by choice yes, but it doesn't stop all of them from ever having had sex at any point their lives.

They don't need to maintain virginity to maintain their faith.

They've just got more important things to do than doing the deed as it were.

But burn me if I'm not about to point out an exception: Miriael Sabathiel, the one Sister that I'm sure fell to chaos (and of curse FFG had her fall to Slaanesh).

I've always maintained that you don't need to be a sex fiend to be a follower of slaneesh.

I mean think about it, you can just be excessive in your faith and Slaneesh would be fine.

Admittedly I don't know a lot about her.

Edited by ThenDoctor

Sister of battle are professional virgins. No chance there.

Daemonetters...I an not getting sensual with something that has fangs and 3' long claws. There aren't enough pheromones in the UNIVERSE to make one of those look good to me.

realmofchaos_slavestodarkness_mountofsla

Aawww c'mon they're cute! ;)

Sister of battle are professional virgins.

That's just not true. Sisters are on occasion chaste by choice yes, but it doesn't stop all of them from ever having had sex at any point their lives.

They don't need to maintain virginity to maintain their faith.

They've just got more important things to do than doing the deed as it were.

Eh, given how strongly the Ecclesiachy is based in medieval Catholicism, I assume the Sisters vows include one of Chastity. In fact the 2E codex flat out says that they are chaste. Of course it's all personal preference.

Edited by Servant of Dante

I don't know, the Imperium has never been one to seemingly enforce much sexual rules onto people as a form of government.

Sure planetary level may have guidelines.

It's just never seemed like something that would be a thing to me.

Aren't most of the sisters recruited from the shola progenita at an early age? I.e. to young (let's hope) and once the sisterhood has them, then there's "no time for love dr. Jones."

Aren't most of the sisters recruited from the shola progenita at an early age? I.e. to young (let's hope) and once the sisterhood has them, then there's "no time for love dr. Jones."

More than a few characters are said to have their first dalliances in the schola.

More than a few characters are said to have their first dalliances in the schola.