Statistics / submit your plays

By MaelstromUK, in Mansions of Madness

I am really enjoying this tool. Been hooked on the game lately and am really enjoying looking at the data when picking scenarios and investigators.

I hope you can build one for Arkham Horror Third Edition! I am a huge Excel geek... I would be happy to help!

1 hour ago, Hockeyabe said:

I am really enjoying this tool. Been hooked on the game lately and am really enjoying looking at the data when picking scenarios and investigators.

I hope you can build one for Arkham Horror Third Edition! I am a huge Excel geek... I would be happy to help!

Ahh you'll have to ask the author of the current Arkham Horror sheet:

Glad you're enjoying this one too though [=

Edited by MaelstromUK
23 minutes ago, MaelstromUK said:

Ahh you'll have to ask the author of the current Arkham Horror sheet:

Glad you're enjoying this one too though [=

Thank you! I have not played 2E for many years, as other mythos games wound up on my table more frequently.
While 3E looks different, the scope of a City is one I am happy to revisit. I am pretty excited as a cycle is complete... I am all excited for the game that got me back to the table!

I did not think to look at the AH 2E board ?

Thanks for setting this up :D Have been watching the statistics for a while and finally added some too.
I don't know if you still update this, but I have a suggestion: maybe sort the investigators alphabetically? (had some trouble finding one hehe...)

I'll try to remember reporting my plays!

Will this be preserved once the FFG forum shuts down?

On 1/10/2021 at 3:14 AM, Entek said:

Will this be preserved once the FFG forum shuts down?

It's actually been on BGG longer than it has been here. The document link from there is here .

Edited by LordPyrex
3 minutes ago, LordPyrex said:

It's actually been on BGG longer than it has been here. The document link from there is here .

Great, thank you!