Faith of Morr POD expansion

By HuwBacca, in WFRP Print on Demand Expansions

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea of where I can obtain the Faith of Morr expansion from? It's the missing piece in my completion of WHFRP 3rd edition, and as we strive into 2017 becoming increasingly harder to find.

Many thanks in advance for any help received!

Indeed I could!

Sorry, forgot to mention in my original post...I'm in the U.K so ordering a single POD expansion from ffg costs loads in shipping and then there is a hefty import tax to pay.

Anyone know of anywhere in Europe that might have one?

I'm trying to order it along with another POD from FFG.
Items are added to the busket, but their system wouldn't calculate shipping cost (within US) and allow me to proceed.
The site suggest to write to sales guys, which I did, but the sales guys keep quiet (

There are still a couple of PODs available from amazon and across the internet, but not the Morr's one.
And people start getting crazy on selling these stuff. For as little as 90$ for From the Grave, and hey men, look at this pearl for only less than 194$!
i mean, the greed is not something Sigmar forgives easily...
Having in mind that we would likely not see any PODs back to market ever, (humbly) could someone share it with me perhaps? I could share something in return too.

I've got the expansion. I may share it in exchange for From the Grave POD the only thing I miss at the moment. I can add some other POD to the exchange to equal the value. If anyone interested please send me a PM.

dertarr...are you still up for an exchange for your Faith of Morr POD? PM me if your up for a swap?

Please write me to
epikur (at) inbox (point) ru

Currently I have scans of all PODs and can share them with anyone who needs it.
Also I have a copy of Dreadfleet Captains that I could sell - in case if anyone wants to obtain it fairly :)

Edited by dertarr

Hey dertarr,

I would love a scan of the faith of morr POD. What I'm really after is the physical POD expansion...do you have one to sell, swap?

Fingers crossed!

Sorry for replying late. It seems that notifications to email aren't working.
I only have Dreadfleet captains and probably Faith of Sigmar. The last one owns my friend and I'm not sure if she's ready to sell it.
Have got no emails from you since then.