Full set of core game cards

By kxizm, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

Hello, ANR community. I am a new player as of Christmas. My wife got me the core game for Christmas. After playing a couple of games, I quickly became interested in building my own deck (or at least tweaking the decks available in the core set). However, I find myself wanting a full set (3) of one card, but the core game only gives me 2. Is there any way to supplement the core game with the missing cards to get a full set of 3 of each (or at least most) of the cards short of buying multiple copies of the entire core game or buying multiple of each individual cards?

You can go look on eBay for people selling extra cards, but honestly a second core set is a decent buy--in terms of price per card, it really can't be beat. That will give you an entire extra playset of cards like Hedge Fund and Sure Gamble (enabling you to build more than 1 deck at a time) and will bump those 1x cards to 2x.

And as an aside, sometime likely in February, the Terminal Directive campaign set will be coming out, and it's explicitly designed as an entry point for people who only own a core set.