So what is going on with Jasco and UFS

By NoobFighterFTW, in UFS General Discussion

I've skimmed though the topics, but I haven't seen anything solid about Jasco buying the rights. Did he get them? Or is the game dead? The main reason I ask is that the shop my playgroup plays at is a little frustrated at the fact that this will be the third game we've talked them into investing in and then it dies for one reason or another. I'd really like to see this game thrive. The only thing that worries me about the rights is that even though they buy the rights, FFG could turn and say, " OK you get the rights, but you can't use cards with OUR name on it. " Which means the game would start over from scratch. That would be extreme rough on Jasco and this community. So if anyone has any insight on what is going on, please share the weath. Thanks...

Jasco says they're still working things out with FFG. They can't really say much about it for one reason or another but it's still going on. It's pretty much just wait and see now.

Don't take that as cash, but you can be sure that if Jasco get's the right, it is going to include cards with FFG name on it as it included cards with STG name when FFG bough the game 2 years ago.

Cass said:

Don't take that as cash, but you can be sure that if Jasco get's the right, it is going to include cards with FFG name on it as it included cards with STG name when FFG bough the game 2 years ago.

Yeah all we can really do is sit here and support the game and keep playing it as long as we have to so that we can show jasco that its worth his time 2 get the license and put effort into the game

I honestly think itll be better then ever since its the players that will be driving the game and we can make whatever changes we need to.

I really hope it gets back running again i love the game to death and dont want to see it die