Jabba finished up

By Chaosgorka, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

Hey guys just finished up this jabba for my flgs. They are going to raffle him and an Obi-Wan that i painted during the regional they are hosting next weekend. I just have to add the drool in his mouth lol. Hope you all like him

Pics aren't working for me, anyone else?

I don't see nothing.

b6c.gif

Kidding aside, that is very kind of you. :)

Edited by KalEl814

Lol i dont know what happened. O well hopefully this works

20170101_080342.jpg

Well done! I don't quite yet know how I feel about knowing Jabba has suckers on his belly... *shudder*

Lol yea I here that.

Lol i dont know what happened. O well hopefully this works

20170101_080342.jpg

What colors did you use for him?

Base coated khaki 72.761 vga, the green was done by mixing khaki with goblin green 72.730 till pure green. Flesh on the front was khaki mixed with elf skintone 72.704 till pure. All recess were glazed with thinned down coats of the gw flesh shade. The deepest ones then got a glaze of gws earthshade. You have to do a few glazes. Keep it thin and in the recess.

Edited by Chaosgorka

Good model. IMHO you must add the shadows in the lower belly and tail.

Good job on the eyes!

Thanks guys. Well i brought jabba to my flgs. He and Obi-Wan will be raffled off later on today during the regional

Edited by Chaosgorka

Hope you all have fun.

Good luck!

Thanks guys. Well I didnt top 8 but had fun. We had 17 players even in this snow. Jabba and ben went to to good homes. All in all a great day

Great to hear, did you happen to take a picture of the obi wan miniature before taking it to the regional?

Here you go, hope you like him

20161206_120806.jpg

Well done, did you get compensation for all your hard work??

Thanks man. Yes i got compensated. I do commission painting as a side job.