Questions about cards (Wonderland, Stealth Sneak, etc.)

By joeyman3, in Rules Discussions

When Level 3 Wonderland says that Dark cards cannot be played here, what is that saying? If you can't stop the person from moving again by playing dark cards, it sounds like it's unstoppable. Please clarify.

How can you kill Stealth Sneak? Anything other than Beast?

Can you play a level 4 magic/friend card if you only have a level 1 friend out? As I understand it you can as long as you have the magic to play them.

Wonderland lv3 says you can't play dark cards, dark cards can still be played on it (This raised a huge controversy back in the day)

Stealth Sneak can be killed in a variety of ways: Dumbo, Peter Pan, even hercules and beast...in the end you just have to get creative with it. :D

And yes, lv4 magic friends can be played as long as you have the magic your other friend levels make no difference.

Easiest why to get around Stealth Sneek is using Tech cards like comet and whirl goof, or even Creeper Plant (which nobody ever mentions). I mean Ecom has the basic ways but these are some other ways to get around him.

Heres a tip because the card doesnt state and theres a new ruling (somewhwhere on the forums i found this i think the first post...)
Effect: Stealth Sneek can NOT be damaged by Attacking or Magic Cards.

Tho this card is annoying, i think Gargoyle is more annoying especially with Phil running around.

Hope this helps ya.

Never use the tech cards, they are just bad in general, too situational

not all techs are bad specially with newbie decks.

RoxaSoraX said:

not all techs are bad specially with newbie decks.

There are 3 main archetypes each with 2 subtypes, the subtypes of which are incredibly similar to their archetypes and retain all the same weaknesses. Teching in such a small range is just wasting space in your deck.

Does Phil make it so you can't play magic/friend cards?

How do you get rid of Phil? Phil and the Gargoyle seems way too hard to beat.

Joeyman said:

Does Phil make it so you can't play magic/friend cards?

How do you get rid of Phil? Phil and the Gargoyle seems way too hard to beat.

Phil's card in both sets 3 and 4 clearly states that Magic/Friends can be played. You can get rid of him by playing Darkside, or play both Set 4 Alice and Monstro lvl 1, and hope you have a lot of Friends coming up. The Phil/Gargoyle combo is difficult to beat, but simply removing Phil from the equation tears it apart.

Set 6 was going to have a Level 1 Tidus that you could discard from play to discard another Level 1 friend...so that would have been a darn good option eh?

not sure if you'll think it's relevant or not, but I thought I'd mention it for funsies...we'll have the image up on the site soon so you could always print it off and run it. haha.

Tidus image! That umpossible!

By the way is this the correct site

www.thekingdomheartstcg.com/

it is indeed sir. ^_^