Temujin Contract

By buzard, in Android: Netrunner Rules Questions

Tried searching but could not find info.

If I pick a server with no ice and only a bare Sundew for TC and the corp installs another Sundew, overwriting the first, does that kill off the TC? Since I pick a "server" does changing the contents of the server change anything? I'ts still the same server.

I'm also assuming if the server vanishes the TC stays in play but just sits there idle. I would have to find a way to trash it or install something on top of it to get rid of it. Correct?

Overwriting the assets/upgrade/agenda in the server doesn't cause to to go away.

The corp would have to trash the card from a card effect of some sort to remove the server.

If the server is removed TC stays in play but can't be used.

Edited by nungunz

So the overwriting of the Sundew with another Sundew and not paying a trash cost is legal? And it does break the TC? The TC is on the server, if the card in the server is changed, does that break the TC? The TC is still on the same server.

A remote server can only hold one Asset. By overwriting the existing Sundew with a new install, necessarily it is going into the same server, and thus TC is completely unaffected.

Edited by Grimwalker