Retheme

By Ceahorse, in Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game

I would be all over this game rethemed with Descent. I'd even prepay for my copy.

Gogo FFGames

I'm totally with you on that! RuneQuest: The Adventure Card Game. I'd be very excited for something like that. The mechanics seem solid enough that such a game should do well.

I would be all over this game rethemed with Descent. I'd even prepay for my copy.

Gogo FFGames

I'd be all in, too!

I concur! It would be an insta-buy for me as well!

I completely agree. I'd also play a Star Wars re-skin in a heartbeat. That makes me think... maybe I should just re-skin it myself? :D

Yes, please FF :)

A Lords of the Rings retheme could work too, but a Descent/Runebound one would be the best thing ever. Especially if it's compatible with this one (not quite sure if it's feasible or not with the back of the cards, as far as I know, they're not from the Warhammer IP but I'm not too familiar with the franchise).

Adam and Brady Sadler are re-skinning the game outside of FFG and are using the "Awful Fantasy" IP for the theme (which I don't personally like) its all over their Facebook and also BGG. They've said the mechanics will be identical so it's a direct re-skin.

Is a shame really as I would have thought a Descent re-skin would have been excellent. As it is, I wouldn't want to start collecting a game stretched across different manufacturers and different IP's as there would be too many variables for a completionist collector. I honestly do quite dislike the AF IP.

So Epic AF is the re-skin :(

Edited by alexbobspoons
On 2/17/2017 at 8:13 PM, KrisWall said:

I completely agree. I'd also play a Star Wars re-skin in a heartbeat. That makes me think... maybe I should just re-skin it myself? :D

Sounds interesting!

There are rumors that a star wars reskin of this game will be released this Friday. FFG is participating in Force Friday and have announced that a new mystery sw game is coming Friday, but we don't know anything about it aside from the $30 retail price.

I would'nt get my hopes up that it is a reskin of this game, but it is worth keeping an eye on.