Frag scaling?

By Destraa, in DOOM: The Board Game

Played several games in solo marine mode with a friend, and I have to ask. Outside of the initial learn to play scenario, does the invader's victory condition adjust based on the number of marines? I ask because it seems like getting an invader win at six frags with the marine getting two activations AND two main actions per activation is slanted heavily at the marine.

from when i played it actually seems to be fairly balanced at 4 marines. because you end up sitting around for a much longer time while you wait for the rest of the marines to go as well as the rest of the demons

i got to go 1st in one round, then never got my next turn until one of the last activation's in the next round which needless to say allowed a lot of demons to attack my figure and kill it before getting to activate again

You misunderstand, I'm referring to specifically solo marine. The others seem fine. At two activations with two main actions tied to 15 health, as soon as they get a weapon or two added that seems to be game for the invader. Best run against a solo marine titled character I've had is three frags. Average has been one.

Yeah ive played 5 missions already vs 1 marine and i cannot frag the solo marine more than 3 times, same as you. Maybe were missing something...