Replacement Dice

By SeekerCO, in Battlelore

Does anyone know if FFG is going to support the replacement dice program that Days of Wonder had? My dice are starting to get bad and I wanted to get new ones.

Thank you for any help.

I'm wondering the same thing as my dice begin to fade.

Click on "Contact" at the bottom of the page and send a quick note to Customer Service. I know a lot of programs have expired - even before the transfer to FFG, like the free Epic and Earth Elemental . I am not sure if this is one that is still going on. My suspiscion is that it is over as well as they were only doing it for the first run base games and most of those have been sold out or replaced.

By all means contact Customer Service -- Thaad gets raves from all over for her quick and helpful service.

ColtsFan76 it was still available before they sold off the game to Fantasy Flights. My dice weren't fading till recently. Thank you and I'll contact customer service.

i know they sent me a new set! FFG Customer service is fantastic!

Just a word of caution to those expecting the replacement dice to be several degrees superior to the originals - mine weren't. I convinced myself that they faded a little less quickly (mostly noticeable on the lore symbol), but they still faded (and chipped even moreso than the originals).

Well, if you get a new set, then consider varnishing them so they are protected.

Two coats of Citadel Paint's "Purity Seal" works fine gui%C3%B1o.gif

(purity seal = non-gloss)