Dark Heresy 2nd loose pages quiestion

By incabulos13, in Support

Not too long ago I bought the 2nd Dark Heresy Rulebook. After a few months I noticed that the glue on the top and bottom of the back were starting get loose of the pages.get. The book was only read in a few times. Now the pages are almost all getting unglued and some in the middle are about to get undone. I mailed the customerservice of FFG to ask how to solve this problem.

This is the response:

Hey Jeroen!

We apologize for the delay in a response as we are experiencing a large amount of requests and are trying to get to everyone in a timely manner. We no longer have the part(s) you have requested and we are unable to acquire any more. We understand this does not help you solve the problem you are experiencing with your game, and for that we apologize. We recommend that you return the merchandise to the retailer from whom you purchased the product for a monetary refund or exchange, according to their policies.

Thank you!

I understand the problem for FFG (or Asmodee) in this matter. However I bought this book in another country in for cash in a local gameshop. Even if I were able to get there I would get no refund or exchange.

Paying 50 Euro for a book that falls apart a few months is disappointing. My 1st ed books are still good even after years of use.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions how to stop getting the pages getting completely unglued? Any advise would be helpfull.

Kind regards,

Jeroen