Just got my shipping notice...

By KBlumhardt, in The Investigators of Arkham Horror

...my copy is on the way! I guess some of us will indeed get them before Christmas.

Nothing yet for me - really hoping I get the notice soon. I ordered within a few minutes of the announcement. (crossing fingers)

Nothing yet for me - really hoping I get the notice soon. I ordered within a few minutes of the announcement. (crossing fingers)

Hopefully you'll get your notice soon!!! Looks like I should have mine in hand on Wednesday of this week (I only live a couple hundred miles from FFG).

I paid the couple bucks extra for USPS priority mail, so maybe those are being shipped first?

Edited by KBlumhardt

Finally got the email yesterday - should be arriving to me by Thursday. Oddly the shipping notice stated that it was coming UPS-Ground. I looked up the tracking number and got nothing from UPS. Just for the fun of it, I put the number into the USPS tracking system and it found it - arriving via Priority Mail on Thursday...

If anyone else had some odd tracking information I might check it on USPS.

Got my shipping notice too, ETA is thursday...

Good luck with yours, guys... the book isn't shrinkwrapped, so hopefully your mailman doesn't toss it in a snowbank like mine did.

Good luck with yours, guys... the book isn't shrinkwrapped, so hopefully your mailman doesn't toss it in a snowbank like mine did.

UGH, I've had that happen to me before. Try reaching out to FFG and see what they can do.

Finally got the email yesterday - should be arriving to me by Thursday. Oddly the shipping notice stated that it was coming UPS-Ground. I looked up the tracking number and got nothing from UPS. Just for the fun of it, I put the number into the USPS tracking system and it found it - arriving via Priority Mail on Thursday...

If anyone else had some odd tracking information I might check it on USPS.

Weird. The exact same thing happened to me.

Yep, notice said UPS but actually came USPS.

Some of the worst packaging I've ever seen. Prints were in a square "tube", and that's the best part...no damage there...downhill from there...No shrinkwrap on the book, Playmat folded into quarters and creased...why not roll it and put it in the square "tube"?

Really disappointed in the lack of care for this so called premium item. Book content looks great, but expected more from a handling perspective.

Yes, mine also arrived by USPS Priority mail, even though I had specifically chosen to have a UPS worldwide delivery (as I live in France).

I find it a bit unacceptable on the part of FFG to sell the shipping as "UPS Worldwide" and claim the delivery takes 2-4 business days only to find out that the parcel took 2 weeks to arrive (as opposed to the traditional USPS First Class International which only takes one week, weekend included!)

On 12/13/2016 at 12:37 AM, KBlumhardt said:

Hopefully you'll get your notice soon!!! Looks like I should have mine in hand on Wednesday of this week (I only live a couple hundred miles from FFG).

I paid the couple bucks extra for USPS priority mail, so maybe those are being shipped first?

https://ovo.fyi/chaturbate/ https://ovo.fyi/xnxx/ https://ovo.fyi/tubegalore/

Oddly the shipping notice stated that it was coming UPS-Ground.