Drawing lines ? Heroes ?

By Hiyuu, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

Hello,

I just bought the core game, and I find it wonderful. The more I delve into to, the more I enjoy it. And the vault is such a great idea.

I have only two problems :

- First, and the problem has already been raised but left unanswered : why not giving tokens for heroes ? It would allow us to create fun quests, like turning heroes into monsters, and lieutenant into heroes.

- Second, I think there should be an option for this, but I didn't find it : is it possible to draw lines in the vault ? Like to link a text to a certain tile / token, or simply to draw a path on the map.

Thanks in advance !

It is true that heroes don't have tokens. Sorry, can't help you there. You could use the red "x" to mark a space and put "place Jaes on the unique space" if you want.

As for drawing lines, if you right click on an object, there should be an option for "add info". This will create a text box with a line to the object you just clicked on, and in some cases, an enlarged picture.

I actually dislike the lines personally, so a fun trick is to create a new object (like a villager token) and when you click "add info", position the new image directly over the object to hide the line. Take a look at my quest "Loose Ends" for an example of what I mean. (you can find a link in the thread "Legacy of Timmorran" located in my signature).

Edited by Zaltyre

Thanks for your answer !

I checked what you did in the vault, everything looks great :D

Concerning lines, I whish there was an option to draw lines in a free way as well. But I'll find a trick.

Thanks again !

Oh yes. Sadly, the Quest Vault is missing quite a number of desirable features. But I fear that too few people are using this tool for FFG to spend money on supporting it more.