Battlelore 3 expansion for runewar (not really happening)

By Ashlian, in BattleLore

So I was thinking the other day: "Battle lore will probably be discontinued and runewar will come out. Nice models but i hate big force army smash-up games (prefer skirmish and/or grid-based tabletop) so I won't buy this. Also sad that Battlelore didn't get at least a 4th army.... wait can't FF actually release an upgrade expansion for runewars?"

idea would be:

20-35 dollars

*rulebook: 2nd edition rules + additional rules for heroes and maybe some other extra's

*cards for deployment, loredeck and units of baseset runewars and all wave 1 units

*larger board so you can use runewar models as battlelore units (without the big bases => still 3 horses for example)

*tokens and terrain tiles

*dice

then for every new wave of models for runewars add 1 extra small upgrade pack with cards for new units/armies/loredecks/rebalancing/....etc. + some extra tokens/terrain. if succesfull they could even do other boards.

wouldn't this be nice? battlelore system won't go to waste, runewar models could sell better because some people would buy them with this sytem in mind, but not for runewars itself and in general people who buy runewar would get more value for their money as they can potentionally play 2 games with their models.